BEST OF CHINA
85498/- Rs. per person
|Beijing||Beijing Shangyuan hotel / Xingzheju Hotel or similar||Beijing Superhouse hotel or similar||Beijing Hunan hotel or similar|
|Shanghai||Shanghai xuhui reyfont hotel or similar||Shanghai Ramada wujiaochang hotel or similar||Shanghai baolong hotel or similar|
|Xian||Shanghai Rayfont Xuhui Hotel or similar||Shanghai Zhongxiang Hotel or similar||Shanghai Baolong Hotel or similar|
7 Night / 8 Days
Day 1: Arrive in Beijing
On arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel by the local guide. After a good rest, you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Beijing - Sightseeing
Depart from hotel in the morning to visit the biggest public square in the world, Tian’anmen Square conquers you with its grandeur at the first sight. Then you are leaded to Forbidden City. It is the imperial palace for 24 emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasties and the biggest ancient architecture complex in the world. You walk in the museum to see with your eyes, to touch with your hands and fell with your hearts. In the afternoon, you continue your trip to Summer Palace. Having the largest royal park and being well preserved, it was designated, in 1960 by the State Council, as a Key Cultural Relics Protection Site of China. Containing examples of the ancient arts, it also has graceful landscapes and magnificent constructions. Overnight stay in Beijing.
Day 3: Beijing - Great Wall of China & city sightseeing
In the morning drive 75km to visit the Jade factory and Great Wall at Juyong pass which is the symbol of China and the wisdom of Chinese people. It is very unbelievable that Chinese succeeded in building such a great architecture with simple tools in ancient time. You will have a short stop and take photos in Beijing Olympic Park, where you can see the outside view of the National Stadium-- Bird’s Nest and National Aquatics Center --Water Cube (outside view).Tea Ceremony will be followed after the sightseeing. Overnight stay in Beijing.
Day 4: Beijing - Xian - Sightseeing
In the morning, you will take bullet train to Xian. Later, you will visit the Ancient City Walls, It is the most complete city wall that has survived in China as well as one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. Bid Wild Goose Pagoda Square which is a well-preserved ancient Building and a holy place for Buddhists. Overnight stay in Xian.
Day 5: Xian - Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel, then depart for a Full day tour with a visit to the China's Richest historic area, which is recognized by the UNESCO as the eighth wonder of the world, amazing Museum of the Terra Cotta Warriors which is very famous for the great underground army of the First Emperor of China, buried together with him 2200 years ago and discovered only in 1974. It is the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. Then you will visit special art lacquer work shop, free time shopping at Ancient Style Street. Overnight stay in Xian.
Day 6: Xian - Shanghai
Morning you will visit the Ancient City Walls , It is the most complete city wall that has survived in China as well as one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. Bid Wild Goose Pagoda which is a well-preserved ancient Building and a holy place for Buddhists. Afternoon you will take flight to Shanghai (not included). Overnight stay in Shanghai.
Day 7: Shanghai - Sightseeing
Today you'll find a Buddhism shrine - Jade Buddha Temple, located in a crowd of Shanghai City. It is named for its two bejeweled white jade Buddha. Carved from a whole piece of white jade, the sitting jade Buddha statue is translucent with a solemn expression, displaying the excellent skill and extraordinary art of Chinese people. Yuyuan Garden has many scenic courtyards decorated with baroque rockery, pools, and flora that are all connected by corridors and passageways. Then visit Silk Museum, the shopping trip will begin in Nanjing Road which is starts at the Bund and runs westward, with People's square in the middle. Renowned for its bustling and modernization, Nanjing Road earns its reputation as the 'First Commercial Road in China', which is the good shopping heaven for your trip as the same as the Fifth Avenue in New York and Avenue des Champs-Elysées in Paris. Free time shopping in the local market. Overnight stay in Shanghai.
Day 8: Shanghai - Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- 3 Nights in Beijing
- 2 Nights in Xian
- 2 Nights in Shanghai
- Meals : Breakfast & Indian Dinner
- Beijing : Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Pearl Factor, Jade factory, Great Wall at Juyong pass, Beijing Olympic Park, Tea Ceremony
- Xian : Visit Museum of the Terra Cotta Warriors, Special art lacquer work shop, shopping at Ancient style street, Ancient City Walls, Bid Wild Goose Pagoda
- Shanghai : Visit Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden, Pearl Factory, Nanjing Road, Bund, Oriental TV Tower (outside view)
- Shanghai hotel to airport transfer
- Beijing airport to Hotel transfer
- High speed bullet train from Beijing to Xian 2nd class seat ticket
- High speed bullet train from Xian to Shanghai 2nd class seat ticket
- All sightseeing & transfers on Private
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- The given prices are valid for travel till 30th September 2019
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature