51368/- Rs. per person
|Moscow||Vega Izmailovo or similar||Azimut Olympic or similar||Hilton Leningradskaya or similar|
|St Petersburg||Azimut or similar||Park INN Pribaltiiskaya or similar||Kempinski Moika 22 or similar|
5 Night / 6 Days
Day 1: Arrive in Moscow
Welcome to Russia. Arrive at the airport and transfer to hotel for your stay. You have rest of day at leisure. Overnight stay in Moscow.
Day 2: Moscow - City Tour
After Breakfast at hotel, depart for city tour with stops at the most famous sights: Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent, Vorobievy Hills. Drive by Tverskaya Street, Manezhnaya square, Ohotny Riad, Bolshoy theatre, Lubianka square, Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments etc (No Entrances). Kremlin: the heart of Moscow. Visit cathedrals. The Kremlin has always been the centre of political life. The tsars’ coronation ceremony took place in one of the cathedrals. All tsars before Peter the Great are buried there. Walk on Red Square. Overnight stay in Moscow.
Day 3: Moscow - St. Petersburg (Train)
This morning check out and transfer to Train station to take Sapsan train to St. Petersburg (No guide). Arrive in St. Petersburg, and transfer to the hotel (No Guide). Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore on your own. Overnight stay in St. Petersburg.
Day 4: St. Petersburg - City Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later in the morning, depart for an excursion of the city with stops at the mostly famous sights: spit of the Basil Island, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Palace Square, ?hurch of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood, the Aurora, and other. Drive by Nevsky prospect, the Neva embankments. (No Entrances). In the afternoon, depart for an excursion to the world's famous art museum Hermitage. Founded by Catherine the Great the museum occupies 5 buildings and has among the other a famous collection of Western-European Art that includes paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Rubens, Van Dyke, and French Impressionists. Winter Palace is a part of the Hermitage. Overnight stay in St. Petersburg.
Day 5: St. Petersburg - Excursion to Pushkin
After breakfast depart for an excursion to Pushkin to visit Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room. Catherine’s Palace was founded in 1718 as a summer residence of Russian empresses. It was reconstructed several times in the XVIII-XIX centuries and now we can see interiors in baroque, classical and rococo styles. During the World War II the palace was occupied and very badly damaged. Some rooms were restored quite recently. Among them is the famous Amber Room. Overnight stay in St. Petersburg.
Day 6: St. Petersburg - Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
Leave a Reply
- 2 Nights in Moscow with breakfast (Weekend stay - Friday to Sunday)
- 3 Nights in St. Petersburg with breakfast
- Moscow city tour on private
- St. Petersburg city tour on private
- Excursion to Pushkin from St. Petersburg
- 2nd class Sapsan train ticket from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- Return airport transfers on private
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- The given prices are valid for travel till 30th September 2019
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Prices are not valid during FIFA (01 Jun 2018 – 25 Jul 2018)