16990/- Rs. per person
|Alleppey||Pagoda Resort or similar||Coir Village Lake Resort or similar||Ramada Resort or similar|
|Cochin||Sealord/ Diwans Court or similar||Abad Plaza/Abad Atrium or similar||Avenue Regent or similar|
|Kovalam||Sagara Beach Resort or similar||Abad Harmonia Ayurveda or similar||Uday Samudra or similar|
|Munnar||Laspalms Munnar or similar||Silvertips/ Abad Copper Castle or similar||Devonshire Greens or similar|
|Thekkady||Silvercrest/ Sandra Palace or similar||Abad Green Forest or similar||Greenwoods/ Cardamom Country or similar|
7 Night / 8 Days
Day 1: Arrive in Cochin - Munnar
Welcome to Kerala. Arrive at Cochin airport and transfer to Munnar for your stay. Rest of day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar – Local Sightseeing
Today proceed for full day Munnar Sightseeing, visit Mattuppetty dam, Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Cinema Shooting Point, Jungle Honey Bee Nest, Pothamedu Sun. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady
Early morning after breakfast check-out and proceed to Thekkady. Arrive in Thekkady and visit Periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great India tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 4: Thekkady - Alleppey
Today after breakfast transfer to Alleppey. Visit Alleppey beach, sunset and enjoy shopping. Overnight stay in Alleppey.
Day 5: Alleppey - Kovalam
Check out and proceed to Kovalam. Arrive and check in at hotel. Rest of day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Day 6: Kovalam
Laze on the golden sands and walk on it, to marvel at lush greenery all around. Visitors can experience the tremendous joy of surfing, swimming, skiing and kayaking in the vast azure water of Arabian Sea which touches the golden sands of Kovalam. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Day 7: Kovalam - Cochin
After early breakfast proceed to Cochin. Arrive in cochin & visit navy museum, St. Francis Church, Chinese fishing net, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synegouge, Marine walk way, boating, Tripunitura hill palace and enjoy shopping. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Day 8: Cochin - Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- 2 Nights in Munnar with breakfast
- 1 Night in Thekkady with breakfast
- 1 Night in Alleppey with breakfast
- 2 Nights in Kovalam with breakfast
- 1 Night in Cochin with breakfast
- All transfers and local sightseeing by private AC vehicle
- Airfare and Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- The given prices are valid for travel till 30th September 2019
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) etc. for security purpose and hotel policy
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature