Why Visit USA?
The United States is the world’s fourth largest country, with an area of 3,679,192 square miles (9,529,107 square kilometers). It includes fifty states and one federal district, where the capital, Washington, D.C., is located. The environment is extremely diverse and often spectacular. Alaska’s glaciers coexist with flowering tundra that bloom in the arctic summer. Niagara Falls, Yellowstone National Park, and the Grand Canyon are a few well known landscapes.
The United States has an advanced industrial economy that is highly mechanized. The gross national product is the largest in the world. Moreover, it is a dominant force in world finance.
FAMOUS PLACES TO VISIT IN USA
- Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Disney World, Florida
- Statue of Liberty, New York city
- Canyon de Chelly, Arizona
- Hamilton Pool, Texas
- Golden Gate, San Francisco
- Time Square, New york city
- Savannah, South Carolina
- Empire state building, New york city
- Discovery Cove, Orlando, Florida
- Universal Studio, California
- Wizarding world of Harry Potter, Florida
- Port Austin, Michigan
- Beaches, Florida
- Hawaii Island
- Sea World, Orlando
- San Diego Zoo, California
- Biltmore Estate, North Carolina
- Las Vegas, Nevada
About Visitor Visa
Millions of visitors and immigrants travel to USA every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects.
You may also require
- Temporary Resident Visa based on your citizenship
- Medical examination depending on the age
- Letter of Invitation or statutory declaration
Types of USA Visitor Visa
- Visitor Visa for USA is known as B1/B2 visa
- B1 visitor visa: B1 visa is for Business Visit
- B2 visitor visa: B2 visa if for Tourist, family visit or Medical visit
As per the process for Visitor Visa in USA you need to Visit your nearest US Embassy office along with all original documents for interview.
For further information on Visitor Visa in USA please contact us .